Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chad mcbain Chad mcbain is offline
Advancing Webmaster
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 36
Chad mcbain is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Exit Realty

Well having worked there for a year I would not call it a scam.....I would call it misleading. Exit is an interesting company and I was there in the early days so I met Steve, Joyce Parron and others more then once and I would say that unlike RE/MAX and many other brokerages EXIT makes it's money off of the agent as opposed to the transaction. My broker was a good guy who got sold a load by his regional manager....oooohhh the stories I could tell. Anyway if you like the model then do yourself a favour and check out your closest KW broker. The model is similar and they are a much stronger company Internationally.
Reply With Quote

No comments: