Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chad mcbain Chad mcbain is offline
Advancing Webmaster
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 36
Chad mcbain is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Exit Realty

Well lets see, I grossed $44,000 my first year, Exit took 33% wich is about $13,500 plus we paid for all advertising in the paper about $3000, and the guy who was their marketing spokesperson screwed me for another $1500 plus tax so lets see........my no fee safety net first year in real estate cost me about $18,000. Not bad for a rookie agent, Christ I pay that at RE/MAX for a private window office, the best branding in the business( argueably) my face and listings in the paper every week paid by the broker, full time admin from 9am to 9pm 7 days a week.....AND MOST YEARS I GROSS SIX FIGURES. So when a newbie says they are worried about paying fees I just smile and say yes so was I....so was I.

No comments: